Daily Driver Clear Coat

Flynt

Veteran Member
Jul 9, 2003
Alabama, USA
I can not keep my daily driver in my garage and I am concerned about making the clear coat last as long as possible. What can I do to extent the life of the clear coat and paint?

muscl car

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
Gallatin Tennessee
Two options ....

Good quality wax every 4-6 months

Ceramic Coating in either a 2yr , 5yr or lifetime application . either of these after applied never have to wax your car ever again

8pack

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Aug 29, 2007
Western, MA
You can do it yourself for a $100 or so if you are willing to buff and polish and prep the car for application yourself.

Everyone has their favorite product. I successfully used the CquartzUK on my car from these guys below. It performs exactly as claimed. I have had it on my car for over a year and driven in all weather including snow and road salt and there are virtually zero swirl marks or any paint marring.....like any car though you can’t use an automatic car wash with brushes or flaps and expect to not get scratches...you need to go touchless or wash by hand....

You can pay someone else to do it and prices range from $500-$3000. Like anything you need to really understand what product they are using Andy what their prep and application process is....for me, I preferred to invest the time myself....

https://www.carpro-us.com/protection/new-cquartz-uk-3-0-30ml-kit-w-reload/

muscl car

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 8, 2001
Gallatin Tennessee
I also had a Cermic coating done on my truck and was a 2 yr application and with paint correction it was $900 . The Detail shop I had it done at also used Cquartz

Latest posts