Depression (please Read)

BB72RS

Veteran Member
Dec 30, 2002
coventry,R.I. usa
HI Guys!

I want to let you know that 1st of all i am not looking for sympathy.

Last week my wife and i lost our oldest son (37) due to depression. He was a good son, not an angel by any means, but the loss was devastating. He lost his job, and with the economy the way it is he just didn't have any money to get his kids xmas gifts . He did show some signs of depression and had some medication but ran out. when he went to refill it he didnt have the cash to get it. Well mom and dad usually helped when we could, but the damn stuff costs $60, anyway, if any of the guys here knows someone who may even have a SLIGHT indication of anyone that says or does something out of the ordinary PLEASE talk to him or her. Get them some help or at least tell your friends .Maybe someone who knows how to, could get help for them will. He leaves his mom,dad,1brother and 3 great children and 2 nephews among uncles ,aunts and cousins. Just remember DEPRESSION KILLS.

Thanks for reading this as most people with depression do not reach out for help. John Zommer (BB72RS)

Damon23

Veteran Member
Jan 29, 2006
Georgia
Man, I'm really sorry to hear that. It is real and I know it hurts. Especially around this time of year. Our condolences from my family to yours.

frankz

Veteran Member
Aug 24, 2009
Illinois
So sorry to hear about your boy......the fact that by it's nature,depressed people won't ask for help makes it very difficult to address.My thoughts are with you.

IDLZRUF

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 6, 2006
Under Arnold's Dictatorship
Im sorry man. I got bad depression/rage issues and its hard to deal with at this time the crap wears you down till you feel you have nothing left. No matter what anyone tells you.Or what meds you take the feelings are still there. The strongest people in the world have succumbed to it to.I am so sorry

K5JMP

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 19, 2006
MORTUORUM VENATOR - Z.R.T.
Jim Stokkeland said:
So sorry to hear of your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.
^+1
I have been unemployed since early Sept. I feel blessed our kids are grown and I don't have to carry that burden. I just try to stay busy doing good deeds for others. It helps to take my mind off things.
God Bless and prayers sent.

sal70ss

Veteran Member
Jan 31, 2003
Auburn NY
So sorry to ear that.I know how some of the simptoms of depression can make a person feel.My codolences and prayers to you and your family.

Latest posts