DMH Performance - Watch Out

Discussion in 'High Performance Modifications' started by Randy S, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Randy S

Randy S Veteran Member

Dave (DMH Performance) has had my cutouts and wiring since May 14th and has stopped answering the phone and won't return numerous emails. A sub-contractor delivery issue I could maybe understand if he would pony up some information, but stopping all communications? Hope no one else is having similar issues. Anybody know what's going on with him or his business?

2. David79Z28

David79Z28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

3. Ihada70Z28B4

Ihada70Z28B4 Veteran Member

Too bad, I bought one of his first cutouts when he was just getting started. I had a few problems but Dave fixed them free, including shipping each time, no questions asked. This was more than 10 years ago.

4. Randy S

Randy S Veteran Member

Ouch - F from BBB on a scale of A+ to F. Good thing they don't give out an F- LOL

It may work out. Either way, I can't recommend him without knowing what's behind the lack of communication. I get the impression he's a one-man show and maybe he's just in over his head with work or maybe he's not the best at managing his sub-contractors. Who knows...

Last edited: Jun 30, 2014