Dodge’s Electric Muscle Car

bracketracer-78

Veteran Member
Sep 5, 2003
Stevens, PA USA
I actually have a 2022 charger in my driveway right now. It's a rental. I feel dodge got it right with this one and now they are going to quit making them. This is the second one that I rented and I am seriously thinking about buying one to replace my grand prix next year.

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN
The Ford CobraJet 1400 still uses a 2spd Power glide and converter snd takes only 180 minutes to fully charge the batteries
Sure won't get a lot of test runs on a test day at 180 minutes of charging batteries, but the P/G deal is funny running it in a ferd.

Javelin3o4

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 21, 2004
Concord, CA
I actually have a 2022 charger in my driveway right now. It's a rental. I feel dodge got it right with this one and now they are going to quit making them. This is the second one that I rented and I am seriously thinking about buying one to replace my grand prix next year.
I have a 2022 Charger R/T. After rolling around in my 4th Gen V6 which was then replaced in 2014 by my 1.4 Turbo Dart, this thing hauls ass (at least to me). I'll be cruising on the freeway and look down and I'm almost doing 90. I got the R/T in Go Mango, with the performance handling package which came with the flat bottom steering wheel and paddle shifters, 20" wheels, Brembo brakes all the way around. Also has the super track/sport mode option with launch control.

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
They're appealing to the hipster types that know enough history to recognize the cachet of the brand, but not enough to understand or respect it.
Yep. The Mustang turned into a crossover and the Maverick turned into a unibody pickup that looks like a Honda Ridgeline.
The Blazer turned into a Camaro faced station wagon.