dodge challenger and charger to be discontinued

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
I am waiting for the first "You sold my client a 1000HP automobile with no warnings and he crashed it. I want 100 million dollars".

Morons on the road today have no business operating a high horsepower vehicle of any kind just because they can afford it. My biased opinion, of course. First, they decided to "roll race" because they have no driving skill. Now it will be silent racing. Might as well watch RC cars. Boring.

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN
Wait until the batteries blow up in competition on a 100° day, then they won't be able to put the fire out as it's the same as a magnesium fire.

kenny77

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 31, 2001
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Good there’s too many already and for some reason they drive around with them crash protectors on spoiler that looks hilarious
Wow.......that really hurt.....
But here I am driving it with my "Camaro" shirt on if that makes things better by you......
full

full

kenny77

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 31, 2001
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
I'm still considering a modern muscle purchase next year (Charger or Camaro, no Mustang). Guess I'll need to get on it. If it's a feeding frenzy with bloated prices, I'll pass and maybe buy a 67 Goat before I croak. Then I'll be limited to just another DDD (daily disposable driver) purchase.

As far as the Big Three going electric, it's a bit sad to see but that's progress. Whether progress is a bad or good thing is just opinion to me. I don't despise EVs but I won't buy one. I'm just not interested in them.
There's a lot of them around no doubt. But I assure you with that huge smile on your face...you wont even notice.

sandlapper

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2020
SE CSA
or, battery-pak fails during a bitter mid-January white-out, somewhere between Moneta and Hells Half Acre WY --- and occupant(s) succumb to "frost bite" --- fwiw, that's a desolate stretch

80sz

sup
Feb 2, 2014
Buffalo,n.y.
My bad , the camaro shirt helped a little. Why are they on there? Is that the factory look? I’m not into dodge, I plead ignorance .