EFI conversion: the good, the bad and the ugly.

procharged81

Veteran Member
Nov 16, 2011
NE PA
I'm curious, what you doing oversea's for work,
The company I work for in the US has a manufacturing facility in the Netherlands. I do the rigging…install and removal of the bigger pieces of equipment. There is a huge printing press that I’m removing so it can be scrapped.

Like parting out a car that is never going to be put back together or run again. No concerns given, just rip it apart, load on flatbeds, send it down the road. Where it goes after that, not my problem.

wiseryder

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 11, 2004
Michigan USA
The company I work for in the US has a manufacturing facility in the Netherlands. I do the rigging…install and removal of the bigger pieces of equipment. There is a huge printing press that I’m removing so it can be scrapped.

Like parting out a car that is never going to be put back together or run again. No concerns given, just rip it apart, load on flatbeds, send it down the road. Where it goes after that, not my problem.
Hmmm, ok interesting

rocket dawg

Veteran Member
May 5, 2015
Grand Rapids Mi
Okay, about 25 minutes of run time and no leaks. Yea me! The weather has been rotten (snow) so I've ben waiting for at least some dry weather to run the car. All seems good and I put the access panel back in the trunk. I welded some steel strips in the middle and on the outer edge to make the panel larger, (about 1 inch larger all the way around) then I used 3M adhesive strips. The style used to secure the weather shield to the inside of a door panel. Black sticky strips about 12 inches long. Its weather/water proof and will peel up if needed. Trunk carpet back in and no one can tell the difference. Still have 10 gallons of last seasons gas in the gas cans that will not go back into the car. Going to add a little at a time to my daily driver. Using fresh 93 octane once I re mortgage my house.