Everyone from Nebraska check this out

Discussion in 'Nebraska Camaro Club' started by Eliminator SS, Oct 27, 2003.

1. andyfrost

andyfrost Member

hey guys, im from nebraska too. ever hear of a lil town called platte center, well thats where i live now, its right by columbus. anyway, i may possibly be interested in getting together next summer. my car is in an extreme work in progress, it needs a lot of body work yet but she runs pretty smooth. its a 1975 Rally Sport. 1 of only 7000 made. i kno i kno the big bumper beast but i like it and thas all that matters
    talk to ya later

2. Eliminator SS

Eliminator SS Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Hey Andy!
    I don't know you, but I know where your town is at. I was just in Columbus a couple weeks ago for a Skills USA conference.
    Hopefully there will be more people than just us three that want to get together.
    But we'll see.
    Talk to you later.
    Sean

3. ADV1

ADV1 Veteran Member

Hey, Sean I'd be interested in seeing the Lincoln cars this summer... I'll even pull out my new 73Z for the event. I was a member of Camaro's Inc. and even the pres for a short while but I had some real issues with some of the members and founding fathers if you will. I'd be interested in possibly rejoining if I knew things were cleaned up. E-mail me and I'd like to discuss some of this stuff with you.

Hey, dexlo or what ever he's calling himself on this board (Travis) is actually my best freind and he bought my old 70. I tell you what he's doing an amazing job on her as far as the body is concerned. She probly wont be running by summer but if you have a get togetor I'll drag him along because I'm sure he'd love to see everyones cars. You'd never believe he was a Mustang guy unitl I reformed him. Later...

Aric

------------------
    1973 Z28 522Hp 4-speed
    1984 Camaro Berlinetta

"Sex sells and a camaro is sex on wheels!!!"

4. Eliminator SS

I see there are a few new members from Nebraska, so I will bump this for you guys.
    If your interested, just reply.

5. mrnastyz28

mrnastyz28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

To bad you are clear across the state. There are a lot of Camaro owners out here in the SW corner. To bad you could'nt doe something in the middle........say around Grand Island. I live in McCook........greg

6. yellowcamaro

yellowcamaro Veteran Member

Mccook is my hometown. I moved to Lincoln about 9 years ago.

Did you graduate from MHS?

7. Eliminator SS

It would not bother me any to go to Grand Island. Would the rest of you mind going to Grand Island? I would really like to get EVERY SGCOG member from Nebraska together for some pictures (including a picture of everyone together).

8. mrnastyz28

mrnastyz28 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

No I grew up in Cambridge but spent all my time in McCook. Moved away after college for several years and then moved back.....great place to raise your family. I have brought alot of Camaros into the area and sold them though. They are kind of taking off here again.

9. ADV1

ADV1 Veteran Member

I could probly do GI, travis would especially like it seein how he lives right close to there an all.

Later...

let me know...