Favorite Picture Of Camaro Racecars

BARNFIND

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 20, 2007
GPS WENT DEAD...LOST
I know everyone has a favorite pic of a Camaro racecar. I will start with this one a drag car from Keystone Dragstrip in the 70's. I have a few others, lets see yours!
1970-Camaroat-Keystone-Raceway-Park.jpg

xten

Veteran Member
Sep 24, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa.
I know everyone has a favorite pic of a Camaro racecar. I will start with this one a drag car from Keystone Dragstrip in the 70's. I have a few others, lets see yours! View attachment 95391
I remember that car. B&R machined my GTO motor. Also remember the Luzader car in the left lane. Was that an Opel GT? I spent a lot of time there and PID. Bobby Tedesco had a 2nd gen at one time too. The Hustler.

BARNFIND

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 20, 2007
GPS WENT DEAD...LOST
I know this is more than one car, but I've always liked this pic. Don't know anything about it other than I like seeing the 2nd gens bunched up. I'd like to know more about it. The pic was black and white when I saved it.

View attachment 95395
Youtube has Historic Trans Am racing actual cars from the 66-72 seasons racing now.

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
Sponsored by Chartreuse, the most disgusting 114 proof liquor in the world. I wonder if that is where the green accent stripe and wheels came from.
Cool car.

Latest posts