fbodywarehouse MAJOR FAIL

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by DENALI, Dec 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DENALI

DENALI Veteran Member

I like to give the little guy the benefit of the doubt but my experience with fbodywarehouse is flat out bullcrap! I ordered a weatherstrip kit for a customer 2 weeks ago tomorrow (12/9) and pete said he had everything in stock and it would go out the next day and a tracking number would be emailed to me. After multiple calls last week for my tracking number he repeatedly stated that my order had already shipped and they had no back log but Heather was busy or gone and just hadnt gotten around to sending me the email with my tracking number. So again today i called and spoke to pete and again he reassured me that my order had already shipped out over a week ago and he would make sure heather called me today with a tracking number. Great! Finally! Well heather finally called me with the tracking number, then i asked when they were shipped out. "Oh they just picked them up a few minutes ago". My customer has been on my ass for a week now because they should have been here a week ago and i have assured him they would be here anyday now so he had them by xmas so they could get them on the car that was just painted. So anyhow pete let me reassure you of one thing, this was the last order you will be getting from me or my company and i hope you have a good xmas because now i get to call my customer and let them know the car wont be done for their xmas. Next time just tell the truth instead of lying so i could at least be honest with my customer so it doesnt make me look like i am being dishonest with them. I will be lucky if i dont have give him a "smooth it over" discount. Merry Xmas!

2. KansasTwister

KansasTwister Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

denali im sorry to hear that man. hopefully the customer will understand, if anything show them the tracking number and say "hey, i was waiting for them to send it and they assured me it was".

3. 73Camaro383

73Camaro383 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Whoa, I would have just ordered more from somewhere else after a few days. You could have always sold them after the fact or canceled them all together. I know you shouldnt have to but sometimes its needed. Especially in a time crunch like this.

4. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Dunno, may be Pete will chime in but a bunch of us have not had those issues before. One senario I can visualize it that his business has grown so fast that he is having problems with core suppliers keeping up with orders. Just IMHO

5. DENALI

DENALI Veteran Member

I would accept that as a plausible excuse, however he told me more than once that everything was in stock when i checked to see if he had everything in his inventory and 2 days later when i placed my order not to mention telling me several times over the last 2 weeks that it had already shipped to me and that heather just kept forgetting or was sick or wasnt there at the moment to give me the tracking number for it. He would just "have her call me back or email it to me" which never happened.

6. vfw_1168

vfw_1168 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

when i order parts from pete i always have it in less than a week if it is in stock .... had to wait on the crosshairs but he had to get them in before i got them... every thing else real fast ship.... when you are dealing with several hundred orders a day by phone and then all the orders over the internet just monday threw friday .... then there is the half day on saturday and off on sunday ... on monday mornings he is answering emails for the first half of the day .... jmho it could have slipped his mind ... after all it is a small operation with 4 people

7. andrew1977

andrew1977 Veteran Member

iv ordered from them a fair bit. iv had no real problems.

iv ordered parts from all over the states, they were the best to deal with hands down. iv had a little trouble with parts taking a little longer to get here, but compared to what i just went through with summit racing.... i don't give a rats ass if it takes a a week or two longer to get to me.

every other place iv had to call back on every single order. summit was an f-in nightmare.

id rather order from the small guys... that way i get to talk to the same person time and time and again.

8. Fbodywarehouse

Fbodywarehouse Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

DENALI
    A member texted me and told me about this thread and I left the community center where I am Chariman and have 70+ folks holding a Christams Party for our community.

I am sorry I brushed you off in our conversation today I have had the phones jammed here and when I have 3 lines on hold and you bitching in my ear and no answer for you other then I will have Heather update you which she did.

I dont have any excuse. in this case guys I am an A**hole and dropped the ball kicked it around, stabbed it with a knife, spit on it, threw it in the trash and then tried to reinflate it shipped it late and it fell in a puddle........

So
    DENALI if making me look bad makes you feel good let's do it...............

I am kinda fat,
    I show too many laugh lines at 36,
    I am over tired,
    My 14 year old wishes I would die because I wont restore his truck for him,
    My wife is mad as I am here typing THIS at 7:30 PM instead of being a good Chairman for our community center.

AND MOST OF ALL MAN I REALLY MADE YOUR CHRISTMAS SUCK.

Tell your client they can call me,
    come here,
    punch me once,
    kick me in the nads
    and
    kick my dog, (who might bite back)

I DESERVE IT

If it makes you get through the day and feel better that works great for me.

It is OFFICIAL Pete REALLY SCREWED THE POOCH here guys..................

I am a big boy and I can take it.

So anyone else,
    you,
    your wife,
    your client,
    hell your neighbor can all weigh in and kick me a few times.

I DESERVE IT

I am sorry to you and I am sorry to your client.

Guilty as charged no arguing on this end you win and YOU ARE RIGHT......

Now that all of that is said and everyone agrees Pete is an A**H**e I have 70 folks wondering where did I go and I am sorry but I have to get back to what is expected of me after I leave Fbodywarehouse at night and that is to be a pillar of my community, I am hoping to not also let them down....

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

9. vfw_1168

vfw_1168 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

id rather order from the small guys... that way i get to talk to the same person time and time and again.[/QUOTE]
    same here pete has done me right every time i have ordered.... and if you have questions he is always glad to answer them for you even if not on the sale of parts ...imho they are the best to deal with

10. DENALI

DENALI Veteran Member

Pete, that post was a nice job of deflecting the situation back on me. I ordered from you because everyone says great things about you. But all you had to do is tell me the truth dude. I spoke to you half a dozen times over the last 2 weeks and you lied to my face each time. Simple as that. I dont care if you have a hangnail and thats the reason you didnt ship to me, just tell me you got a damn hangnail and so you cant get my item shipped and be done with it. But dont blatantly lie to me about it and then make it like i am the bad guy after 2 weeks of your dishonesty and lies in the matter.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.