Floor jack recommendations

Gary S

Administrator
Lifetime Gold Member
Apr 14, 1999
Bismarck, North Dakota
I'm still using my old Larin floor jack that was "old" when this thread was first posted on Nasty Z, and today it is even older. I've had it and used it since the 80s and it still works great. Looking at it, it appears to be a genuine Made in China jack. I don't know what Larin makes today or if they work.

70-camaro

Veteran Member
Mar 25, 2010
marietta ohio
I'm still using my old Larin floor jack that was "old" when this thread was first posted on Nasty Z, and today it is even older. I've had it and used it since the 80s and it still works great. Looking at it, it appears to be a genuine Made in China jack. I don't know what Larin makes today or if they work.
I will look them up.
Thanks

grzewnicki

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 9, 2009
Gordon from Jacksonville Fl
If you can afford it Hein Werner, still Made in the USA been in business for years. I love mine, wasn't go to trust jacking any car to a piece of chinese junk, yea I know a lot of people on here have them, nothing personal LOL. I'm just from the old school of pay the price and buy something once, plus if it ever has a problem, chance are your going to be able to get parts for it. This is what I got, I think I shopped around a bit and found a better price than Northern tool but it has been 9 years since I bought mine. https://www.northerntool.com/shop/t...ZLMJhafudl9vmt6REMn77mACKSx59P3RoCqVIQAvD_BwE

Printstron

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 16, 2010
Bakersfield, California

Latest posts