Forgetting History

CorkyE

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Pearl Harbor, December 7th, 1941, 2,400 killed, and hardly a word in the media. Sad status of the current situation we live under.
1670432972162.png

ls777z

Veteran Member
Feb 19, 2000
Clay,NY
That’s what we do now. Concentrate on the serious issues…like what Kardashian is dating who? What wrongfully detained athlete has to endure everyday in a foreign jail? Someone hurt my feelings…how much $$$ can I sue for?

70lt1z28

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 3, 1999
Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
It's funny what hindsight can provide. I was just thinking about what I was doing when I was 18. Hot-rodding my Z28 and racing dirt bikes, high school and girls. My biggest worry was losing my drivers license (which I did). My Dad was pulling dead bodies out of the water and fighting fires while the world around him was going to hell. I never thought about it when I was 18 but i think alot about it now. How different our lives were from each other.

Da-bigguy

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 19, 2010
Cypress, TX
While I was out and about today, I did notice a few places that had their flags at half-mast so I thought that was very nice of them.

Green hornet

Veteran Member
Oct 11, 2015
North Bay, CA
Not only is it not mentioned in the news, it’s not mentioned in schools either. The kids have no idea. Few years ago I asked my child if any teachers talked about it, he said not a word. What a shame.