Front end question (tie rod, torque spec....)

Discussion in 'Suspension, Steering, Brake & Wheel Topics' started by CamaroRS80, Aug 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 79T/Aman

79T/Aman Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NastyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

MR. TEDM SS...WELL WELL WELLL!!!!!!!!!!! YOU DON'T KNOW WHO DAVE IS? YOU ARE FULL OF IT!!! NICE TRY.
    I WILL OUT SMART YOU WITH HALF MY BRAIN TIED BEHIND MY BACK, THAT PICTURE YOU POSTED IS FROM ROBBY G. FROM MISSOURI...COINCIDENCE, YOUR ARE FROM MISSOURI AND HAPPEN TO HAVE A PICTURE TAKEN BY ROBBY G. A CUSTOMER OF MINE AND I'M WORKING ON WARRANTYING THAT TIE ROD FOR HIM, BUT SINCE ROBBY G. WAS BANNED FROM THIS BOARD YOU ARE NOW HIS MOUTH PIECE OR SHOULD I SAY ROBBY HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Folks slander and misrepresentation is what we have here, that's right Mr. Robby G. aka badass81z28!

Last edited: Feb 9, 2011
  2. BondoSpecial

BondoSpecial Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

uh oh. There are a lot of very low post count'ers showing up around here lately...must be the winter time??

3. tedm_SS

tedm_SS BANNED

Lol....Those pictures are from Rob, Thats his car... would you like to give me a call?

4. tedm_SS

tedm_SS BANNED

I must say that is pretty messed up to say about someone (especially for a guy in uniform). He has been pretty cool over this whole thing. It was even my idea to try and get resolution for this.

5. 5spd540

5spd540 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Man you need to chill out on site sponsers or you will end up like rob banned

6. 79T/Aman

79T/Aman Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NastyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Well you have some really big ball, so are you impersonation Rob?

Let me tell you, about respecting people in uniform, I gave Rob a discount and paid for some of the shipping and thanked him for his service, you my friend are a disgrace to a man in uniform to you him that way, and if you are a man in uniform as well you should respect the roll you chose in life AND respect those that support the uniform.

7. POS71RS

POS71RS Moderator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

It's actually just one or two folks that can't take a hint they're not welcome... making a handful of false usernames...

I'd love to hear that... gonna pinch your nose while you talk?

That's so silly and retarded.. it's just sad.

Yeah... just like that 'OTHER' guy... LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.