FS: 72 Camaro "strike car" 8500 miles

Discussion in 'Camaros for Sale' started by Z27LS3, May 4, 2019.

1. Z27LS3

Z27LS3 Veteran Member

Testing the waters here, this is the only 2nd gen Camaro Strike Car with Docs, If anyone on here is interested pm me for info. I want to start building a car and don't want do it to this one. Very clean car, base model Camaro. Body is extremely clean and never hit. Paint is good - VG. Built replacement 350, Jegs TH350, original rear end. Previous owner repainted in correct Mojave Gold color and added stripes, I added rear low spoiler and Z/28 wheels. Mostly original 47 year old interior in decent shape, carpet / radio / dash pad replaced. 3 buildsheets, paperwork in order and all matches concealed VIN. Stock suspension and steering with replacement front coil springs and all shocks. Stock style manual Disc/Drum brakes. Needs rear main/oil pan seal (oil leak).Rear Diff full overhaul in progress. Fully functional running and driving car. I will do small fixes throughout the summer and consign/list on web this fall if there is no immediate interest here. A personal inspection will quickly verify this is an eight thousand mile IMG-1239.JPG 1972 Camaro, I have put over 7000 of the 8000 miles on it.
    25k $ as is, in storage and stored indoors since new.
    http://s1039.photobucket.com/user/kevin1walsh/library/72%20camaro

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  2. mallard

mallard Veteran Member

I totally get that 1972 production was halted due to a strike at the Norwood plant but what do you mean by a "strike car"?

3. Z27LS3

Z27LS3 Veteran Member

this car was inside the plant when the strike started. it has a vin# 3 higher than last 72 but its a 72. it was donated to a school as it was a complete running car, last 72 vin# ended in 168650 this is 168653. This car was literally 3rd back from the door when closed as production ceased due to strike. Look at top right of buildsheets for VIN.

the IMG-1258.JPG