Ginger is good for you!

Zstar

Veteran Member
Mar 23, 2014
Ocala, Florida
I happened upon this video and was very intrigued.

This Dr. has many videos on many subjects you may enjoy.
Anyway I tried it. It works. I was getting winded very easily, due to my many years of smoking. Tried for the first time yesterday and was amazed. Ginger did everything he said it would within 60 seconds. Very impressive. What he does not accurately describe is that raw ginger root is beyond spicy, think jalapeno pepper. This morning I armed my self with saltine crackers and milk. Much better.

You covid survivors may find this really helpful. Hope it works for all.

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN

Anyway I tried it. It works. I was getting winded very easily, due to my many years of smoking. Tried for the first time yesterday and was amazed. Ginger did everything he said it would within 60 seconds. Very impressive. What he does not accurately describe is that raw ginger root is beyond spicy, think jalapeno pepper. This morning I armed my self with saltine crackers and milk. Much better.

You think ginger is good you should try looking up MCT oil and take that. The stuff is simply amazing, I have been using it for 7 years now and what a difference it's made for me.

Twisted_Metal

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 26, 2004
Bloomington, MN
I doubt it can hurt to try it.

I'll have to put ginger on the grocery list.
I can't think anyone would really like that "intense" taste so we'll see how that goes.

Interesting. I will have to try it.
Have to admit, I was thinking it would be a risque pic of Tina Louise.

Maybe this will flush that thought out of your head... :rolleyes:

"Ginger" at 84.
upload_2022-1-14_17-8-47.png

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada

Oh dont even get me started on a health rant. Nobody will talk to me anymore. I've been watching this guy daily for a couple years at least. He is good. Short vids, entertaining, informative.