Giving away the suspension parts off my car ATL, GA

Discussion in 'Swap Meet Section' started by LT1 WS6, Nov 12, 2014.

1. LT1 WS6

LT1 WS6 Veteran Member

Parts are gone. Thanks

These are the parts I took off my 79 WS6 TA while doing the monoleaf and coil over conversion. I honestly don't know if they are worth even giving away but I hate tossing items like this in the trash without at least checking to see if anyone can use them. The bushings and ball joints are low mileage and still in good condition. They are maybe 8 years old but only have 1500 miles or less on themas the car has mainly sat. I used Moog throughout except on the shackles I believe I used urethane for one end because I couldn't get rubber. The spring pads are also urethane. The front springs supported the 403/auto that was in the car. I believe I have cut a coil off the springs. If you look in my build thread, you can see how the car sat before I changed over the suspension.

Anyway, if you want these parts, come get them. I'll give it a few days here and then put them up on craigslist. All I ask for anyone wanting the parts is that you don't turn around and sell them and make money off me. Just pass them on and pay it forward if you decide you can't use them.

Thanks

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014
  2. 1972dan

1972dan New Member

I live in Cochran ga. but I have a daughter in atl I could have her pick up parts for me .give me a call at 9128563327 thanks dan

3. LT1 WS6

LT1 WS6 Veteran Member

spring pads are gone but the rest remains.

I also have the auto shifter and cable to give away and the auto brake pedal. Pedal comes with the bolt/pivot. I'm willing to ship these if you pay shipping cost.

Thanks

4. RS1979

RS1979 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I could use the front springs if you'd ship them to me.

5. LT1 WS6

LT1 WS6 Veteran Member

Well, I just heard back from 1972Dan and he's going to take the parts. All I have left are the brake pedal and shifter.

Thanks