Guy goes out west and brings cars back.

moms1978

Veteran Member
Aug 13, 2008
Man Cave
I pass this everyday on my way from work and today finally stopped to get some pictures.

coolshop4.jpg

coolshop6.jpg

coolshop3.jpg

coolshop2.jpg

Last edited:

72350RS

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 19, 2003
USA
All I get is a red X...
However, I know a place similar to that you describe off of Poplar Level Rd, by Bishop Ln...

Rudest bunch of people I ever met, unless I'm in the Camaro. David (ZZTop) was with me the last time we went to see them.

Oh well, their loss.

edit- I see the pics now. That's the place...

Last edited:

moms1978

Veteran Member
Aug 13, 2008
Man Cave
^LMAO

Their nice to you when you have the camaro:D
I've never talked to um before, one guy came out and just checked to see what I was doing when I snapped the pictures. Do they actually go out west and buy the cars or do they know someone who does? do you know? lol not that is even any of my business anyway...

Last edited:

moms1978

Veteran Member
Aug 13, 2008
Man Cave
That place is still there and they got a freaking 1970 impala out there for sale for $3500 right now. Pretty straight car but filthy and just a 350 car. My good friend in school had a sweet 70 impala all original with 400sbc that he bought from an old lady in around 2002. It had like 40k original miles. It was that green color that almost all of them seem to be with the big wood steering wheel and wood dash. 2 door but the back windows roll down to make one huge open window. Those cars are so awesome. Anyways his blew up in a crash on Tville rd the night of graduation. He was rear ended by an elderly man and the impala had a bit of a rake on it so his car went under the impala and immediately ignited into a massive flame I wish I could get the one for sale at that shop and clean it up.

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
That Impala at that price (3500?) must have a problem. No title or something?