Happy new year from KC

Discussion in 'Nebraska Camaro Club' started by Jimmy Z, Jan 3, 2001.

1. Jimmy Z

Jimmy Z Veteran Member

Hey Nebraska club, is this same group that comes to the Kansas City Camaro club show in September?
    If it is we missed you last year. Tell Roger Neiman to contact me.
    Jim Sharp-Jimmyz

2. paul81

paul81 Veteran Member

jim, where you at in k.c.?

------------------
    "i am not crazy, its the rest of you who are crazy. i am normal, it the rest of you who aren't."

1967 prostreet chevelle "blue monday" dad owns, i drive
    1971 plymouth barracuda(anyone want to add to the body work and paint fund?)

3. Jimmy Z

Jimmy Z Veteran Member

I live in a suburb just outside KC, Shawnee, KS. If you are in Omaha, I think the club I know is in Linclon (Camaros Inc). Let me know if thats right.
    Jimmyz

4. paul81

paul81 Veteran Member

no, i live in south k.c. never new there was a camaro club in the city, otherwise i would have joined when i had my car.

------------------
    "i am not crazy, its the rest of you who are crazy. i am normal, it the rest of you who aren't."

5. Jimmy Z

Jimmy Z Veteran Member

Paul81, The Camaro Club of Kansas City was started in 1988 by no other than myself. I'm surprised you've not seen our ads in the Fun on Wheels section of the KC Star. Or have not heard about the Camaro Only Show in September. Anyway you are invited to join the club (even if you have no Camaro presently) we would love to have another who enjoys fellowship of other Camaro owners.
    Jimmyz

6. paul81

paul81 Veteran Member

i sold my '81 in july when i bought my 'cuda.
    can you give me a little more info on the club? never know i might join.

------------------

7. Jimmy Z

Jimmy Z Veteran Member

Well Paul the monthly meetings are the third Tuesday of the month and are held at Curtosey Chevy at I-29 and Vivian. The dues are $20 per year. You get a newsletter once a month. The club has its own crusie night once a month (all makes and modles welcome). Of course we attend shows and events together and have lots of fun.
    Is that cuda the sameone Nash Bridges drives? I've seen a cherry looking mopar at an apartment complex I drive by in Jo Co, but I think it's a Roadrunner, I'll check next time. The car never moves.

8. paul81

paul81 Veteran Member

my car is the same year as the nash bridges car. but, mine is a long way from being drivable.

------------------

9. Jimmy Z

Jimmy Z Veteran Member

Keep at it Paul, lots of time and money later it will be a joy to drive. Why the change from camaro to cuda? Just wondering.
    JimmyZ

10. paul81

paul81 Veteran Member

i have wanted a '71 'cuda ever since i was about 12 or 13. as sad as it may seem i looked in the paper every day for one for about 2 years. when i finally found one last year on the internet that i could afford, i bought it. i had to sell the camaro, because i couldnt afford 3 cars and needed the garage space. i figure i will be able to find another camaro 5 or 6 years from now, but not a '71 'cuda. now, once i get the 'cuda done, i have to figure out what year camaro i should get.