Hardware for parking lights

hubedobeedo

3rd times a charm
Jul 18, 2013
Huntertown,IN
those are correct, the rubber bumpers shown are not correct .my original were not on car ,i used these and trimmed to fit. the screws that originaly attached lens had knurled shoulders ,not really necessary. i do have those on the set on car along with polish stainless trim . i had two sets of lights that i refurbished the ones pictured are extra .

Attachments

• 431.JPG
    431.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 96
  • 433.JPG
    433.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 98
  • 434.JPG
    434.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 92
  • 1031201114.jpg
    1031201114.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

badazz81z28

Veteran Member
May 4, 2001
Alabama
those are correct, the rubber bumpers shown are not correct .my original were not on car ,i used these and trimmed to fit. the screws that originaly attached lens had knurled shoulders ,not really necessary. i do have those on the set on car along with polish stainless trim . i had two sets of lights that i refurbished the ones pictured are extra .

Those assemblies look exceptional for OE. Are you using OER trim on them?

hubedobeedo

3rd times a charm
Jul 18, 2013
Huntertown,IN
Those assemblies look exceptional for OE. Are you using OER trim on them?
i glass beaded them and used a silver base (epoxy first ) that's looks similar to bare aluminum and then cleared the housing they were pretty straight( ones in pics and on car) the lens are from trimparts in pics. the stainless trim on the car were pretty nice they are original GM i polished them the lens on car are original GM that i polished also.

Latest posts