Has anybody seen the new challenger yet.

Keizer

BANNED
Jan 17, 2005
Wa State
With the price of the new Challenger, and the advertised gas mileage that it gets, it's going to be a car for the rich and famous. Especially with horrible gas prices. I personally think they will sell like hot cakes. This country harbors allot of wealthy people that will never be affected by a bad economy.

protour73

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 21, 2006
West of Chicago
Keizer said:
Man I want one of those soooooo bad!!! I would trade my 73 Camaro straight across for one.......and they would be getting the better end of the deal too!:screwup: :screwup:

Doug, please tell me you are kidding!!

styling is ok..........but you lost me when they opened the hood, abso-freaking-lutely boring!!!!!!!!!

did I miss something?........maybe I did........help me out, which frame was it that smoke actualy came off the tires?.........yea that's right....none at all....geared for mileage.......not tire smokage :rolleyes:

gotta love how Jay, always get one of the first, if not THE first one of anything off the assembly line........allegedly he had the 1st Bugatti Veyron in this country............it's GOOD to be the king!!!:cool:

Latest posts