Hello???????

Discussion in 'New York Regional' started by 1WILDZ, Apr 17, 2018.

1. BonzoHansen

BonzoHansen Administrator Lifetime Gold Member

Still depressed?

2. ls777z

ls777z Veteran Member

Haven't gotten my 77 out yet. Did everything else but that. Over the winter had purchased things for all the other projects and spent all this time putting them on. But then of course one of my 84 corvette's headlights decides it doesn't want to work. That's been like a 3 week adventure which today got it all together and functioning. In the meantime got the wife's 05 cobalt out of storage (2015) and got that going. Then my sister in law's car died, found a 93 Saturn SL1 and spent yesterday getting a fender and hood on and switching the winter tires for the summer ones. And thank god for holding on to extra parts. This morning switched out the el camino steering wheel for a Monte Carlo SS wheel. Got it apart and saw the el camino didn't have the plunger and collar for the horn. Oh well. When I discovered that the previous owner had also left out another part. In my search for something that would work lo and behold I found a plunger and collar !! Only thing I want to do on the 77 is....bigger cam, lifters and valve springs

3. Jerry SS 396

Jerry SS 396 Veteran Member

Suck it

4. mcrrt

mcrrt Veteran Member

Hello NY section!!! It's been a long time but I thought I would make a cameo appearance here. Hope all is well. Merry Christmas to everyone.

[email protected] likes this.