help back spacing

73PlainJane

jake73 said:
$70 for a 1 time use?????? I dont know. expecally when he said they came off his 70

Or you can look at it as $70 worth of insurance to keep you from pulling your hair out. When you're done with it, sell it on Craig's List for $50 to someone who had no idea that such a tool ever existed.

Jon Pearl - St. Petersburg

jake73

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2005
spanaway WA
Can anyone else give me an opinion? I need to know weather or not to ask for my $500 back or not PLEASE HELP!!!!!! Can I make them fit or not? I dont know?????????

79T/Aman

Veteran Member
NastyZ28 Sponsor
NastyZ28 Sponsor
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 7, 2004
Dickson TN.
jake73 said:
$70 for a 1 time use?????? I dont know. expecally when he said they came off his 70

it beats $500 for no time use !!

Honestly I'm not trying to be a jerk but you have 118 posts on this board and I venture to say that 20% of the questions asked are about back spacing, there is so much info it's almost impossible to make a mistake, I know it's hard not to think with your wallet but now you are out $500 and pleading for help over the computer, FYI, NONE of us can do anything about it except tell you YOU WERE LIED TO!!! education is your friend, here is a stick from this board that everyone can read, note the bc (back spacing) numbers.

Dude sorry for the tough love, next time ask and we will help you avoid making mistakes.

I also noticed you refering to backspacing as an object, it's a measurement not an object and you said the seller told you you needed back space that is a clue that he knew the wheels would not fit your carand if you ask for your money back he will tell you that he told you you needed "back spacing" he just does not know the terminology either

http://www.nastyz28.com/forum/showthread.php?t=47101

jake73

Veteran Member
Aug 25, 2005
spanaway WA
79T/Aman Honestly I'm not trying to be a jerk. You kinda did but after reading what you said it all makes sence. especally the last part because I did think it was an object. thank you. I asked him for my $$$ back. I'll let you guys know what happens.

Last edited:

79T/Aman

Veteran Member
NastyZ28 Sponsor
NastyZ28 Sponsor
Lifetime Gold Member
Oct 7, 2004
Dickson TN.
Didn't mean to be a jerk trust me that's why I put the tough love statment in there this may save you a lot of trouble and money down the road :)

Latest posts