Gold Member
Oct 3, 1999
Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
I "cut and pasted" the old indents to the new quarters:

IMG_5204.JPG

snipescastle2

Jan 14, 2006
San Diego,California
I’ve seen those at “Real Deal Steel” and Auto Metal Direct. Hopefully, you find the piece your after.
Good luck.
Ben Smith

Attachments

• 94EFFC3B-83E5-4C2B-B04A-DDA0AD9955C1.jpeg
    94EFFC3B-83E5-4C2B-B04A-DDA0AD9955C1.jpeg
    14.8 KB · Views: 21

Toddrod

Apr 27, 2021
I highly recommend any of you that weld check out Fitzee Fabrications on YouTube. He fabricates things that would be easier to buy, but the skills he teaches are pretty impressive. If something HAS to be fabricated, he shows you tricks that a MIG welder and a hammer make look amazing.

70lt1z28

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 3, 1999
Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
I will also add this is one of those spots that is many times overlooked during a restoration. It is pretty much completely hidden by shiny painted metal and really adds time (=cost) to a good restoration. If you are looking to buy one of these cars, take some time to remove the plastic vent (one screw) above this and look inside with a mirror or camera. If the seller says no, take it as a warning. Another method is to buy one of those 30 dollar endoscope type cameras that connect to your phone and snake it int the trunk above the rear outer fenderwells.

snipescastle2

Jan 14, 2006
San Diego,California
Thats funny, I’ve been looking at both sides at a few places,

Here’s a few hope this helps!
Ben Smith

ob355

Mar 4, 2022
Thats funny, I’ve been looking at both sides at a few places,

Here’s a few hope this helps!
Ben Smith
they do offer two panels, but only the passenger side was made for a 2nd gen camaro. The drivers side does not fit any know GM product.

Latest posts