Help think I'm turning into a Mopar guy...

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by LayZ, Jul 5, 2010.

1. LayZ

LayZ Veteran Member

Love my 72 camaro, that will never change. Dodge has some really good cars out there. Charger, Challenger the Magnum all decent cars. I would love the Challenger srt-8. What does GM have? the camaro and the vette. I think they need some shake up. Bring back the nova and chevelle but under their current thinking it would probably come back as a reworked impala or a failed pontiac body. Guess it's better then being a for guy... At least I could keep my head up high LOL

2. RaycerX81

RaycerX81 Veteran Member

people have been screaming at GM to bring the Holden UTE to the US as the El camino

3. sceld71

sceld71 Veteran Member

I agree, I enjoy my '71 as much as the next guy and gal. But, my neighbors 300 with a Hemi was just too good for me to ignore. So my wife and I bought one for her in '08. Then it was handed down to me for my DD. Its an '07 300 V-6, it handles like its on rails. And then my '03 Ram1500 is just a work horse.
    GM needs to step it up!

4. li0nhart123

li0nhart123 Veteran Member

I think GM is trying to concentrate on what the general population would like to purchase. We performance oriented types are sorta a niche market compared to the overall picture.

Ford is going to bring the European Fiesta here this year. It will be an instant success.

The all electric Nissan Leaf goes on sale this fall as well....you have to get on a waiting list to get one though.

With Gas prices set to sky rocket anytime now, and when gas prices eventually get to $5/gallon in the states, cars like the mustang, camaro etc will start to fall off the radar...Chevy brought the new camaro to market 5 years to late.

5. moms1978

moms1978 Veteran Member

If we can keep them from passing that cap and trade it may not get that bad...

I saw a headline somewhere that said B.O set to shut down 33% of domestic oil
    production.

6. SupplySgt

SupplySgt Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Those magnums are very nice. Good power, very nice and roomy inside, and somewhat decent on fuel mileage if you stay out of the gas pedal. I miss my 98 GTP though. Just as fast, better fuel mileage, and I like the looks of that 97-03 GP body style better.