hey Carolina anyone there

Discussion in 'The Carolinas (North & South)' started by Mwilson, Apr 28, 2021.

1. Bruce1968

Bruce1968 New Member

We’re getting a group of F body guys together and trying to hit some
    Shows together. There is one in Morrisville this Saturday. It is huge so we always get there early or we won’t get a decent place to park. We will meet at 7:15 at the McDonald’s across Page Rd. Look for me in a maroon 68 Camaro with black stripes or Ben in a brown Smokey and the Bandit TA. We’ll go over together and find a spot.

2. MChamp

MChamp Veteran Member

used to see a girl just northeast of jackson county in marshall. 213 miles one way every weekend, 3 hours lol. Alot of dirt track guys thereabouts. beautiful country for sure.

3. Dave Nelson

Dave Nelson Veteran Member

I'll try Bruce, over a hour from me.

4. 78TypeLTCamaro

78TypeLTCamaro Veteran Member Gold Member

That is North of Asheville, I will be West of Asheville, I was lucky to get 4 acres of South facing sloped land below Yellow Face mountain. Reading about the post regarding car shows, 4 hours is not too bad of a drive.

MChamp likes this.
  5. MChamp

MChamp Veteran Member

Very cool!. It's been 5'ish years since I've been that way, forgotten alot of the territorial names but been all over 'dem there hills. Once you hit interstate 40 is was pretty easy driving East depending on construction. I could have honestly told you where all the potholes and hydroplaning hazards where lol. Once you get down Black Mountain 70mph nail it and crank the tunes.