Howdy boys and girls...

Marv D

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
stickhello.gif

Was dug out of the woodwork to answer a PM and just thought I'd stop in and say hi.
Nothing new in AZ,, have been sitting on my ass all year and havent even been TO a track this year, let alone race. Actually,,,, 'laying' because sitting hurts like a b*tch. Back went south again last october and still waiting for the surgeon and insurance to learn how to play nice,, but they both have too big of ego's so it's taking some time.
darnit.gif
When they finally learn to play nice,, were going in for a nice 4130 roll cage from TS1 to L4 to fix this crap once and for all!!! (at least we hope!)
Got the truck pretty much finished moving it to SuperPro, have the busted axle fixed, everything wired in and just need to finish a relay for the shift and she is ready. But me and Mr Vicodine are going to sit out 2011 it seems. Besides now it's gettting hot enough all I feel like doing is.... sitting in a vicodine daze and watching summer blow by
lostinAZ.gif

LOL ya all be good

Last edited:

Marv D

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member

Shawn

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 20, 1999
Graham, WA, USA
Good to see you on the board again. After back surgery, most important, excersize as much as they let you, it will keep the pain down having strong muscles for the stomach and back and keep the thing from smashing nerves as easy.

Again, good to see you on the board.