hugger orange z

adrian

Veteran Member
Mar 15, 2000
Red Deer, Alberta
i bought one of those at toys r us up here in canada for $30 its a 70z28 rs orange with black stipes. bought it cuz i thought it was kinda cool. they had more if anyone is interested.

[This message has been edited by adrian (edited 05-13-2000).]

YoMamaSS/RS1970

Veteran Member
Dec 6, 1999
Augusta, Ks, USA
An employee at Toy R Us pulled up the item number that Dinograz provided for me on the store computer. They said a shipment a case or so would show up in about two weeks. So keep checking they probably will be in all the stores, but you'll have to keep checking. They had a bunch of other releases as well if anyone collects anything of ERTL other than the Camaro's.

Jeffy

Veteran Member
Feb 29, 2000
KC MO
I checked the ToysRus web site and couldn't find it. I found the Baldwin/Motion Camaro and a "American Muscle Olive Green 1970 1/2 Camaro Z28". Where are you guys finding this car. I want one really bad cause that is the paint job that I'm puttin on my car.

------------------
Ground up restification of a '70/'73 hybrid with an unidentifiable 350.

dinograz

Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 29, 1999
Massachusetts
If anybody that has gotten one of these cars at a ToysRUs can post the ToysRUs stock #, you can take that # and have your local store check to see if/when they will be getting these cars in.

[This message has been edited by dinograz (edited 05-15-2000).]

YoMamaSS/RS1970

Veteran Member
Dec 6, 1999
Augusta, Ks, USA
Just got home from Toy's R Us with my Hugger Orange Z28! There's the item number as mentioned by Dinograz then number 644781 underneath it on the pricetag. This number was only on the Camaro's that i looked through. Looked to be only about 6-7 cars on shelf so better keep checking T.R.U for one there won't be many. All you Kansas guys head to Wichita or your local store they're here!

dinograz

Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 29, 1999
Massachusetts
If you call ToysRUs at (877) 877-2822, you can ask them to check your local stores for stock # 644781. They will ask for your zip code and check the 5 closest stores.