I got scammed by a guy.

NOFAKEZ4ME

May 21, 2008
Hamptonville N.C.
I read on here that a guy by the name of Daniel.In Ashboro N.C. That does gauges for you Camaro. I wanted my original 70 Z car gauges changed from amp to oil pressure. My original gauges was very nice an clean. He's trying to tell me I sent him a late 70s set of gauges. That was dirty an unleaded fuel only gas gauge. He is a scamer I'm sure. Has anyone on here had problems with him?

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
Lot's of folks have used Gauge Marks without any issues. Daniel has a stellar rep on this site. I wouldn't classify him as a scammer.

NOFAKEZ4ME

May 21, 2008
Hamptonville N.C.
Lot's of folks have used Gauge Marks without any issues. Daniel has a stellar rep on this site. I wouldn't classify him as a scammer.
Well I sent him a original set of 70 Z/28 gauges. From my original 70 Z car. An this is what he is saying I sent him. That is bullshit. My wife an I wrapped them up an boxed them up. Original 70 Z/28 gauges. Not the dirty nasty late 70s junk he sent me the pictures of.

CorkyE

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ringgold, GA
Nice first post dude. I'm one of the many guys that have used Daniel and he's definitely not a scammer. You either sent him junk or sent it to the wrong person. There can also be a misunderstanding, it's easier to contact him by phone. Daniel is a stand up guy.

NOFAKEZ4ME

May 21, 2008
Hamptonville N.C.
Nice first post dude. I'm one of the many guys that have used Daniel and he's definitely not a scammer. You either sent him junk or sent it to the wrong person. There can also be a misunderstanding, it's easier to contact him by phone. Daniel is a stand up guy.
I have talked to him. He is trying to blow smoke up my ass. I talked to another guy that lives in that area. He says he has never knew or heard of him doing this kind of work. I have pictures of what I sent him. It's far from the junk he is trying to tell me I sent. What is his last name?

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
Well I sent him a original set of 70 Z/28 gauges. From my original 70 Z car. An this is what he is saying I sent him. That is bullshit. My wife an I wrapped them up an boxed them up. Original 70 Z/28 gauges. Not the dirty nasty late 70s junk he sent me the pictures of.

Yeah, you already said that once. Like I already said once, you'll likely not get a sympathetic ear here. He's done right by a lot of folks on this site.

dcozzi

Veteran Member
May 1, 2002
Phoenix, AZ
I've only read good things about him here. Try to work with him and see if he is just having a brain fart or something. Maybe a pic of the car, empty dash cluster, your address, any correspondence etc. to jump start his brain???? There has to be something to spark some kind of recognition. Hopefully, it is only a misunderstanding.

NOFAKEZ4ME

May 21, 2008
Hamptonville N.C.
Does anyone know his last name
Yeah, you already said that once. Like I already said once, you'll likely not get a sympathetic ear here. He's done right by a lot of folks on this site.
I'm not looking for a sympathetic ear from anyone. I'm trying to find out this guy that has my original gauges that are very nice. I want his last name. An if anyone else has had issues with him. Don't go by what you have read in the past on here. I want to know people who has had him do work for them. I don't care what it cost me. I'm going to push this as far as I can. I'm tired of people trying to **** someone over.

Latest posts