I got scammed by a guy.

BillyDean7173

Final Six
May 21, 2014
Hutto, TX
I'm Charles dumb ass.
So your text is not the one in green? You're not the one saying those are not my gauges? That's your phone, right? Whenever I send a text on MY phone, it appears in green. Anyone who responds, their text appears in gray. In any case, Mr. Dumbass, good luck getting your gauges back. Have a nice evening. I know I will when I go out to look at the gauges Daniel restored for me in my car.

Oh, and IBTL!

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
I think the Mods will soon turf this guy off the forum.

It’s like some buyers on eBay. They complain to eBay that they received an empty box and get their $ refunded and keep the goods. Not sure what made eBay decide to take sides with the buyer. Not sure if this is still in affect.

It happened to me, I shipped 8 spark plugs and the guy opened an eBay case with eBay saying he got an empty pkg.

eBay investigated and told me that they are not refunding his money b/c he’s been pulling this game with many sellers and fired him off eBay.

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
I think the Mods will soon turf this guy off the forum.

It’s like some buyers on eBay. They complain to eBay that they received an empty box and get their $ refunded and keep the goods. Not sure what made eBay decide to take sides with the buyer. Not sure if this is still in affect.

It happened to me, I shipped 8 spark plugs and the guy opened an eBay case with eBay saying he got an empty pkg.

eBay investigated and told me that they are not refunding his money b/c he’s been pulling this game with many sellers and fired him off eBay.

Other then some rude language he hasn't violated the rules. We try not to ban anyone, certainly not just because they annoy us. His argument is weak and we haven't heard from Daniel (hasn't been here since the summer). IMO, if you're going to call someone out you should have more then your word to go on.

The board is officially neutral on disputes. If we have indisputable proof we will take action, but until then we don't take sides as "board staff"

It's the internet, if rude was a crime most forums wouldn't be around.

sandlapper

Veteran Member
Oct 9, 2020
SE CSA
Help! I got scammed too!
but not Daniel (dunno a thing about him). And not about car parts either.
I bought a brand new budget (< $70) guitar Case (Fender knockoff) from a seller on fleabay. I had much difficulty and delays in getting seller to give me a tracking number. As soon as he did, I tracked and saw my Case was enroute to a state & city some 900 miles distant. I immediately notified the seller. He did nothing but thank himself for a successful scam. Seller did Not attempt to re-route delivery to correct address on file at fleabay. The shipment was delivered by FedEx to that address some 900 miles distant --- I don't know a living soul in Rhode Island.

FedEx carrier tracking shows largest dimension as 22 inches and weight about 26 pounds. I've never seen a 22 inch guitar nor 22 inch case. And even a good ATA case weighs well under 20 pounds. This fleabay crap has persisted for about 2 months. In the meantime, I found a local gent with a virtually new Genuine Fender case for a fair price --- I think I paid $115 --- and it's actually ATA approved as well (though I don't need that). My New PRS-clone guitar NEEDED a real case! Fleabay seems to be infested from within with crooks too. I'm depending on my creditcard provider to settle in my favor. BooHoo

Latest posts