I got scammed by a guy.

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
Some of y’all need to lead with empathy. Instead of having such a hard right bias, listen to the guy rather than beating on him. I totally get saying that x person hasn’t done anyone wrong to this point, doesn’t mean the guy is innocent. I would help to get to a solution.
Yeah guys, I want us all to hug it out and sing kumbayah, holy poo WTF?

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
647148DC-231F-4D5E-80EB-C2958889CCCB.gif

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
Why the hell is it so hard to post pictures? I have no clue who this daniel guy is.. so I don't have bias. I just want to know who is in the right or wrong here...

You posted a picture of an odd text chat... but wont post pictures of the gauges original or what you received.. WHY?
He did post pics of what he sent, the issue is that he didn't receive anything back yet except for pictures, which could easily be a mixup on the senders part, if he has lots of pics and customers.
He's basing his "I've been ripped off" on pics that might just be a mistake.

Knuckle Dragger

Mayor of Simpleton
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Nov 2, 2002
Waddell AZ
He did post pics of what he sent, the issue is that he didn't receive anything back yet except for pictures, which could easily be a mixup on the senders part, if he has lots of pics and customers.
That about sums it up. Could be a simple mistake but the attitude was ramped up to 1000 right off the bat. I get being upset and I'll bet the OP feels like he might be getting ripped off but there is so much we don't know at this point. The OP just comes off a bit unhinged. Is that one text the entirety of the communication? Has the OP reached out to Daniel and said those aren't mine, you made a mistake? None of that has been explained. All we have is a purely emotional response from a guy that has assumed the worst at this point vs a guy multiple folks have had great luck with.

76z28

Veteran Member
Jun 29, 2009
bakersfield
Maybe I can't see them but can you show me where he posted the picture?
The only pictures I see are the picture from the text messages(sent from Daniel) and the exchange between Daniel and Charles.

However, I see what you're saying. He hasn't even received gauges back, rather speculate they COULD be the wrong gauges.

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
Maybe I can't see them but can you show me where he posted the picture?
The only pictures I see are the picture from the text messages(sent from Daniel) and the exchange between Daniel and Charles.

However, I see what you're saying. He hasn't even received gauges back, rather speculate they COULD be the wrong gauges.
You are correct, posts #23 and 26 are the only ones with pics. Not complete, but enough to see they arent 1970.
Ya, it's a tough one. Feel for the guy, but he needs to do more homework or fill in some blanks for us.

danbrennan

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 13, 1999
Brighton, MI
It did strike me as a little odd, the focus on getting Daniel's last name. But maybe that is not readily available from the mailing address for the gauges.

Latest posts