INSTALLATION REVIEW - CarInsulation.com

Discussion in 'Sponsor, Vendors & New Products' started by JWZ28, Oct 5, 2014.

1. JWZ28

JWZ28 Veteran Member

I jumped in on the group buy for CarInsulation.com. I was VERY skeptical at first, but decided to try it due to the good deal and I try to support the businesses who support this awesome site.

Ok, I bought the 4x20 ft roll to do my interior with and I just finished doing the entire floor and toe board section.

This stuff is SUPER easy to mold using spray adhesive and your hands to press it down to the floor. I had ZERO issues molding large sections of the product around all the angles and crevices of the floor. It molds quickly too.

Then all I did was use foil tape to tape all of the seams, and it was good to go.

This stuff goes a long way. After doing the entire floors and toe board section still have a sheet that's 4ftX10+ ft long to move onto behind the rear seat/package tray/trunk area. EXCELLENT PRODUCT

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Carinsulation.com

Carinsulation.com Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor Gold Member

Thanks for the compliments, it looks like a very clean install so far! Remember to take your time because it's all what you put into it when you do your install and that goes for not only out product but any product.

3. Carinsulation.com

Carinsulation.com Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor Gold Member

Our URL changed to CarInsulation.com , thanks!