INTERMEDIATE STEERING SHAFT

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
Do you have part numbers for the ujoints, I am looking to do the same. Thanks in advance!
I looked for the u-joints that Chris listed, but I couldn't find them.
Amazon Canada had all the Borgeson parts. Shaft is the same number as Chris listed, 450024.
Upper ujoint is 015252
Lower (isolation joint at the box) is 034931.
Ordered mine today, should be here in a week.

Bandit723

Veteran Member
Oct 1, 2016
Waupaca WI
OER has the stock intermediate (direct fit) available. While i do like some of the Borgeson parts (has it's place) for a daily driver i would replace it with a stock one.

Canadian Barton

Veteran Member
Jul 20, 2015
Alberta
I looked for the u-joints that Chris listed, but I couldn't find them.
Amazon Canada had all the Borgeson parts. Shaft is the same number as Chris listed, 450024.
Upper ujoint is 015252
Lower (isolation joint at the box) is 034931.
Ordered mine today, should be here in a week.
They also have the Borgeson gear box for 714.62 delivered. Seems like a fair enough price for us Canadians.

GoldenOne7710

Equal Opportunity Offender
Lifetime Gold Member
Jun 23, 2004
Athens, GA
OER has the stock intermediate (direct fit) available. While i do like some of the Borgeson parts (has it's place) for a daily driver i would replace it with a stock one.
I just installed the OER unit on my car recently. Pretty good quality and fits just like the original. Took all the "slop" out of the steering response I had. My steering box is just 25 years old, but only has less than 10K miles on it, so everything up front is nice and tight now.

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
I called he said hes having supply issues like everyone else. So from Amazon I ordered a Borgeson telescopic shaft 450024 and 2 WMPHE ujoints 1 in DD to 1 in DD and
3/4 30 spline to 3/4 DD all together 155 bucks ordered yesterday receiving today
I just got to cut the shaft to length hope this helps biker dude
All my parts arrived today. Going to tackle the steering box and shaft next week.

Latest posts