Iola WI Car Show 2018 - Featuring Movie Cars and Service Vehicles

Discussion in 'Camaro Event Schedules & Locations' started by Bandit723, Jan 18, 2018.

1. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

Best entrance to get to our area is gate 4. Tell the worker you have a reserved area for 2nd gen Camaros (NastyZ28) just past the building.

2. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Did good this spot is a good one.

3. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Drove past Iola this morning is starting to take shape. Champ they did put in a set of garage doors on the south east corner of the building also heard they were gutting the ceilings etc...

20180707_103129.jpg 20180707_103132.jpg 20180707_103136.jpg

4. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Did pop by again this morning they moved the special event tent closer to the double garage doors that were just put in the building. Signs for the event are also changed. They are directing the mod's thru gate 4. Nevertheless we are getting a shade tree.

5. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Some PR.

6. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Stopped by the Car Show office in Iola this afternoon and took care of my registration. Champ I did talk to Mary and she had me clarify were we were parked last year. Do you still have my cell number so that you can text me if it changes?

7. Bandit723

Bandit723 Veteran Member

Bit concerned about the lack of response as to how many cars are showing up. Mary did have the same concern. Lack of response also is a bit concerning as well from the 2018 Iola car show post as well on this site.

8. Twisted_Metal

Twisted_Metal Administrator Staff Member Lifetime Gold Member

I'll be there, along with my GF. I spent the day getting the car ready for the show.
    We've got a hotel in Steven's point.... Checking in on Wednesday.

Calvin's vacation schedule didn't allow for Iola this year. (He's fishing in the boundary waters.)

Anyone heard from Laine?

9. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

Mike

I have all the phone numbers in my phone from last year and will absolutely call/text if necessary.

Terry

Glad to hear you're going to be in Point on Wednesday - makes for a much easier arrival early on Thursday morning...;) My younger brother was going to be coming over on Wednesday with the Caddy, but then work got in the way. Now he's hoping to arrive before 10:00 AM on Thursday (he's in the TC area too). So much for parking the Caddy and the GTO side by side - by the time he gets there he'll probably end up on the west side of the Blue Ribbon area where there isn't any shade - unless I can convince someone that I can save him a spot by me....

10. green 1977

green 1977 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

got home from the cabin sunday night, so I didnt spend any time on my phone or internet :) We will be there!! my son is bringing his 77 Monte, and a friend of his is bringing his 77 Vette... is it a problem if they join us? Steve the guy with the vette is a Iola virgin and would like to spend thursday (and possibly friday) with us