Is It Just Me??

tskills10

Veteran Member
Dec 1, 2007
painesville, OH
Is it just me, but shouldn't you include contact info if you're trying to sell something?? I've been watching this ad for over a week. I've clicked the link to notify the selling, numerous times. And yet still no contact info. I've been looking for a trailer like this in this price range and here it is and no contact info. Sorry just needed to rant a moment!!!!!

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/3774130559.html

John Wright

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Aug 9, 2002
Rustburg, Va
Is that a Towrite trailer? Wonder what year it is?....I have a 2000' Towrite but mine has a wooden bed and the ramps pull out from under the rear instead of stowing away under the side like that one. i bought mine new and the bed is getting to a point where I need to replace the boards on it. I didn't have anywhere under roof to keep it until recently and the weather has taken it's toll on the bed.

tskills10

Veteran Member
Dec 1, 2007
painesville, OH
southern-breeze said:
maybe they did not want all the spam phone calls offering to help sell the item for him.

When I bring up the AD there is NO contact info. If you are selling, shouldn't you have some kind of contact info?

qn60e6

Veteran Member
Feb 6, 2008
copperas cove, texas
Might want to re: the ad in another craigslist post. I agree that some contact info should be available, normally you can send an email to the listing but his person didn't allow for that.

tskills10

Veteran Member
Dec 1, 2007
painesville, OH
496z28 said:
Nothing wrong with the ad. Like said, spam calls suck. Its sad that its come to this.

Nothing wrong with the ad?? Did it show any contact info for you?? I understand the spam calls. I have a could of ads listed and have gotten them, it is a pain in the ass. But you can sell the item if there is NO contact info. For me, his ad doesn't even show the CL email contact link.

tskills10

Veteran Member
Dec 1, 2007
painesville, OH
79cam6.0 said:
my 18ft car hauler only cost $1700 new with a wood floor a couple years ago. $1650 for a used one doesn't seem that great...
Around here new are up over $2000. I just looked at a new one yesterday for $2900. It did have a steel deck, but the wood decks are only a few hundred less.