Just kill it already. NASCAR that is..

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by Chevrolaine, May 14, 2018.

1. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

No she didn't. She's not my type and is not someone that I would even want to date, much less take to prom.

But why the rant against me? You're the one who claimed that Stewart/Haas "took" Gibson away from her when the fact of the situation is that she requested the change.

The only reason Danica ever got a ride in NASCAR is because of the godaddy.com money. She never earned a ride, she bought it. It's always someone else's fault when she fails. She needs to own up to the fact that she really isn't very good.

Zstar likes this.
  2. CorkyE

CorkyE Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Wow Champ, looking like Danica has a place to live, rent free. Let it go :whine:

3. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

Eric Amarolla is doing quite well in the same car with the same crew chief. Danica's car had a cruise control that would not allow her to run faster than 20th.

The Champ, carr911 and Coadster32 like this.
  4. Zspoiler

Zspoiler Veteran Member

O well you don`t have Danica around after the Indy race this weekend She is supposedly retiring .

5. ssupercoolss

ssupercoolss Veteran Member

Im not a Danica fan or hater, but that same thought went through my mind last week as well. He is also running better (i think) than he ever did at Petty. Good for him.

Zstar and The Champ like this.
  6. Chevrolaine

Chevrolaine Veteran Member Gold Member

Chris never said that... #factcheck ;)

7. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

I made that point countless times over the years Panica attempted to race in Cup. She was driving 1st Tier equipment and finishing no better than similarly (or less) experienced drivers running 2nd or 3rd tier equipment. She was basically, as Zstar posted, just on cruise control attempting to finish the race.

Zstar likes this.
  8. The Champ

The Champ Veteran Member

Your right.

My apologies to Chris for confusing his posting with the previous defender of Panica....;)

But his response was a little over the top. I don't have an obsession with Panica - far from it.

I merely have an objective viewpoint over her talents (or lack thereof) as a race car driver. To spend half your life racing professionally and only have 1 win to your credit (in any automobile racing venue) doesn't say much for your abilities. To whom much is given (1st Tier equipment), much is expected. She didn't deliver.

carr911, Zstar and 1972_Z-28 like this.
  9. ssupercoolss

ssupercoolss Veteran Member

I never gave it enough thought, but i just looked up her stats. 0 top 5 finishes in her cup career? Jeez, even chris buesher driving low funded crap won a race. If those stats i just looked at were accurate, she made a ton of money for rolling around 25-28 in points. 8 times what chris buesher made for coming in right around the same spot. She might not be able to wheel a car like a pro, but props to her for making bank and being mediocre at best. How she kept that going for years......genius.

Chevrolaine likes this.
  10. Zstar

Zstar Veteran Member

^Yea she can be so proud of herself...NOT!!