last year of HHOTT71

Discussion in 'The BS Topic' started by hhott71, Sep 3, 2017.

1. rscamaro73

rscamaro73 Administrator Staff Member

Hope things get better for you brother. At least manageable. You've been through more than 3 people normally have.
    And you've kept pushing through. I respect that. Don't let it all go.

I understand the frustrations with having your mobility and normal way of life change for the worse. I'm sure there are many on here that would have the same anger.

Serv Pro can pack sand. They're basic renovation people.

Good luck on the eye surgery. Love to see your update on here soon. Cheers.

2. FreedomPenguin

FreedomPenguin Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

HHot, im sending all my luck I can muster to you. So you have to get better ya hear? Sounds like life has been horribly rough, but the fact that you are managing is showing how much stronger you are than myself. I have the most respect and with that being said, dont let me down and keep on trucking.

3. FlaJunkie

FlaJunkie Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

He can't hear you because he cannot see to get on and I'm pretty sure his wife isn't on.

4. hhott71

hhott71 R.I.P 11/19/18 Lifetime Gold Member

5. hhott71

hhott71 R.I.P 11/19/18 Lifetime Gold Member

This is the wife, I was asked to get on respond to some post. I'm not quite sure where to send a message to everyone, but hhott71 is now totaly blind and basicly bed ridden. We have had a rough few months, he has had pneumonia and one of his lungs collapsed in April. he was then sent to a nursing home until July 21st. Since then I have brought him and hired a home health care to take care of him. Not sure how i'm going to pay them on just my wages, but we will manage. Trying to sale his old shop so that I can use that to care for him.
    His mind is very sharp and he is aware of everything going on around him, its just that his body doesn't want to play along. One of the guys contacted me and asked me to respond to messages. I'm going to try to figure out how to put a message on here for everyone to see. Someone tried to share a go fund me page a friend made for Tom to help with his care till we get his shop sold. I greatly apperciate them trying and can understand the site not wanting those pages up. If anyone wants to contact me they can email me at [email protected] or find me on facebook at Tifanni Wilson. I will be glad to answer questions or pass any messages on to Tom from there. Those two come straight to my phone and then I can pass on any messages to him and respond for him. If it takes a bit for me to get back its becasue i'm trying to work a full time job durning the day and then take care him the rest of the time.
    please pass along to all until I figure out how to put a message on here to all.
    Thanks,
    Tifanni Wilson {wife}

6. sal70ss

sal70ss Veteran Member

So sorry to hear about Tom conditions, my heart breaks for you guys. Life just isn't fair.
    Please tell Tom that I'm thinking of him, I'm not going to say I pray for him, I lost my beloved 26 years old son last year, I don't believe in the prayer thing, sorry.
    Best wishes to you guys.

7. FlaJunkie

FlaJunkie Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I still have the gofundme page info for those of you interested in helping.

8. z2880

z2880 Veteran Member

Wishing the best for you guys Its a tough thing but, it's great to hear you are still by his side helping him

9. muscl car

muscl car Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

Tifanni ..

I'm sorry to hear about Tom , my Thoughts and Prayers sent to both of you !!

10. brooksman9

brooksman9 Veteran Member

Sorry to hear that. He has been quite the asset on this site. Brooksman9 says hey and thanks for the fellowship and advice.