Latest video showing one of our builds and products

Discussion in 'Custom Works' started by ks71z28, Mar 27, 2020.

1. ks71z28

ks71z28 Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NastyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Custom Works is known for it's racing efforts, but in reality most of who we sell parts to and build in our shop are nice street machines. Most of our products are street friendly parts, that have the potential to get your 2nd gen to the track or autocross. Here is a video of a nice build on a nice 1970 RS SS, 350 4speed car. It has our 2G suspension kit with upgrades. It has our "true" coilover front conversion with Vi-king double adjustable shocks on all 4 corners. These may seem like racing parts, but in reality the range of adjustment is there to cover a street car to race car. Remember the shocks are set to match the springs and intended use of the car. It also has our C5 brake upgrade and delux rear brakes. This really gets the car to stop on par with a modern car, and do it every time. I hope you enjoy this video, I'm sharing it because I feel this is a car so many of you guys can relate to and would like to build yourself. So many builds that are being shown these days are so far out of reach of the home builder, this one is not. This is the most popular combo we sell. Also not, we did not LS swap this car. We did a Holley Terminator Stealth TBI set up. No Holley Sniper, we have too many issues with those. I do want get into the debate on that. My point is that even an old SBC can be upgraded to drive nice. This car is really an example of a car that can be driven EVERY day. We sell what we use!
    http://www.customworksproducts.com/
    Please subscribe to our YouTube channel

f-body freak and rburrow87 like this.
  2. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

Any specific reason why the parts are PC'd in a grey hammer versus black or some other solid dark color?

3. ks71z28

ks71z28 Veteran Member NastyZ28 Sponsor NastyZ28 Sponsor Lifetime Gold Member

Thats just what we decided to spec. The cold formed bars look better with the hammered finish and its really durable