LED cluster lights

Green hornet

Veteran Member
Oct 11, 2015
North Bay, CA
Has anyone installed red LED lights in there factory gauge cluster? If so could you post a photo. I'm thinking about doing this but not sure how it will look.

Thanks

camarolife78

Veteran Member
Jul 22, 2014
Gardner, KS
I had the LED 5 SMD light blue ones, they even make 9 SMD bulbs, I cannot imagine how bright those are. I would say order you some from a place like superbrightleds.com and get some to try out, I ordered a whole mess of bulbs with extra to try out different things, and I only spent $70 if I remember right

david.rosol

Veteran Member
Jul 2, 2009
Southern Maryland
I put red lights in mine... but they are not LED lights though... the red looks pretty cool... make the numbers look red also at night but they aren't as bright as I'd like them to be. Maybe the LED ones are brighter... I might try that.

jthomas

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Dec 5, 2007
NorthCentral PA
DOES ANYONE HAVE THERE PHONE NUMBER? I NEED ALL NEW DASH LIGHTS BUT WANT THE WHITE!

Number for Superbright LEDs? It is 866-590-3533

Here is the bulb type I bought for the white LED dash bulbs: Brighter than stock, but not so bright that you need to dim them. Six years and not a single issue:
WLED-CWHP5: 194 replacement LED bulb, Five 5050 SMD LED, 6.5K (Cool White). The 6.5K is the real crisp white: $5.95 each.
They also have it in 4.1K (natural white-slight yellow hue) and 3K (more yellow hue).

Rjgearhead

Jul 18, 2017
20170916_192555.jpg
20170916_192559.jpg
First post....I know this is an old thread, but I am new to this forum. Let me start by saying this helped me solve my problem. Dash lights were very dim and I followed JThomas's lead and ordered the 5 led white bulbs from superbrightleds.com. They worked perfectly and now my dash lights up nice and bright. Thank you Nastyz28!!!!