Legendary Interiors

Allison Winn

Veteran Member
Jan 10, 2021
Anybody have good experience with these people? Or bad?
My 70 deluxe cloth seat covers have been in the que with them for 50 weeks. Even today they are telling me they still don't even have the special fabric from the supplier yet. I call that same supplier and they say "no problem - how many yards do you need". And also tell me they don't have an order pending with Legendary for this material. WTF?

70lt1z28

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 3, 1999
Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
Maybe Legendary is being a little sketchy with payments to their suppliers? Can I assume the material supplier is SMS? They were a little flaky in getting the comfortweave material for my 70 seats. Took about 6 months. That's OK. The guy stitching up my covers is on year 4 now.

wnmech

Veteran Member
Jul 20, 2014
grand prairie tx.
Several years pre Covid I purchased my cloth interior seat covers from Legendary and it took them awhile to reproduce my seat covers for my 71 but I’m very happy with their product as long as you don’t mind paying a little more and waiting a little longer for them to make them.

Attachments

• 09BF8F82-B251-402F-8778-D34D7C768D10.jpeg
    09BF8F82-B251-402F-8778-D34D7C768D10.jpeg
    157.1 KB · Views: 31

CamarosRus

Veteran Member
Feb 16, 2000
Auburn,WA (between Sea & Tac)
I am a LEGENDARY Dealer that has sold to MANY of the Top Restored Car Owners at NastyZ28.....................

Any order placed with Legendary should have received a Confirmation Form with a date and Order Number..........

Anybody in need of ANY Interior Items Please contact me via my Email.........
including the Rear Floor Hump Covers, Molded Hood Insulation Pads, Simulated FLOCKED Glove Box Inserts
Sun Visors, Headliners, Door Panels, RearSeat/Trunk Cardboard

[email protected]

Chuck's Automotive

GREGS396

Veteran Member
Oct 16, 1999
allentown pa
I ordered from them at fall Carlisle, and received the covers for my 72 in early June. I'm currently having them installed, but I must say that I'm not very happy with the way some of the stitching looks. The upholstery shop is trying to finesse them, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed at this point. I have several pictures, and I'm ready to send them to the person who I dealt with at Legendary if necessary. I used PUI on one of my other cars, and they fit like a glove compared with what I'm seeing here. The same shop did that install for me as well.

ACF

Aug 22, 2002
I am a LEGENDARY Dealer that has sold to MANY of the Top Restored Car Owners at NastyZ28.....................

Any order placed with Legendary should have received a Confirmation Form with a date and Order Number..........

Anybody in need of ANY Interior Items Please contact me via my Email.........
including the Rear Floor Hump Covers, Molded Hood Insulation Pads, Simulated FLOCKED Glove Box Inserts
Sun Visors, Headliners, Door Panels, RearSeat/Trunk Cardboard

[email protected]

Chuck's Automotive
Rather than the blatant plug for your business, you could offer to look into Allison Winn's order.

69venture

Nov 11, 2015
Greenville SC
I ordered PUI door panels for my 72 last week through Jegs. Got an Update a few day later that the expected ship date was now March 2023. I called PUI and that was correct. I called Legendary to see what they could do. Best date Legendary could give me is April 2023 and said they had 8000 orders in the que. So sounds like the struggle is real. I feel I got lucky as NPD had PUI panels in stock. Just had to pay a little more.