Long Island Camaro Club Show

Discussion in 'New York Regional' started by navyblue79Z28, May 8, 2013.

1. navyblue79Z28

navyblue79Z28 Member

Just wanted to let you know about our 20th annual Camaro show that will be held on Sunday June 9, at Chevrolet of Smithtown. Come down and enjoy a great day with some really nice people, and of course plenty of Camaro's! The show will run from 9:00am-4:00pm, with bronze, silver, gold, and platinum awards. Cars in any condition are welcome, always nice to see works in progress, so come out to see old friends and maybe make some new ones. For further information, check us out on facebook or call 631-595-1764.

2. flagtie

flagtie New Member

Sucks, I can't make it. Check your PM's Navyblue.

3. 79zBlue

79zBlue Veteran Member

thinking about going but never did a car show before. is there class's or everyone gets judge the same? Billy

4. Steve's 74

Steve's 74 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

hmm. I'll add that to my calendar. Hopefully I can make it. Is there a cost? Do you have to register ahead of time? Can you come/leave at any time?

5. navyblue79Z28

navyblue79Z28 Member

79z, classes are broken up by 1st-5th generation, and the show is basically a show and shine. Everyone who registers gets a plaque, bronze, silver, gold , or platinum based on the amount of points that your car receives when judged in different areas. Cleanliness of engine bay, wheels & tires, interior, bright work etc.

Steve, cost is $15.00, and no you do not have to per register, you can register at the show. You can arrive/leave whenever you like, judging starts at about 11:00. It takes a while to tally up points on 5 generations, so plaques start to get handed out at about 3:00.

Hope to see you guys there.

6. 79zBlue

79zBlue Veteran Member

sounds good marking the calender