Looking at a used set of weld prostars. Input needed.

Discussion in 'Suspension, Steering, Brake & Wheel Topics' started by reinhardt79, Nov 3, 2015.

1. reinhardt79

reinhardt79 Veteran Member

Guy has a set of 15x10 w/ 5.5 bs and 15x6 w/ 3.5 bs. I know the 15x10s will fit with mild persuasion on the rear. I am unsure about the 15x6 w/ 3.5 bs on the front though. Will it be tucked in the front wheel well real far? Interference to fender or anything? Thanks all.

Again, I am unsure on the fronts. Any experience would be appreciated. Pictures would be even better.

2. Goodwrench1965

Goodwrench1965 Veteran Member

Yes Id guess they will fit good. Those front should be fine based on experience.

3. reinhardt79

Cool. Pictures?

4. Turbo70Camaro

Turbo70Camaro Veteran Member Gold Member

Rears are perfect, fronts not sure but if their cheap enough snag them up.

5. Fbird

Fbird Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

3.5" bs should be about right. How does your Camaro sit... stance wise. Is it a weed killer .... mild rake .... or stock 4x4 ? Camaro's have that d*m flat spot in the wheel opening that creates havok per the ride hieght. Im all PONCHO so we have ROUND wheel openings, i know 3.5 bs would NOT be an issue unless it's a weed killer WITH tall tires. (me)

6. reinhardt79

2" drop in the front. Probably 1" higher in the rear. I bought the wheels this morning for $500. Have tires on them. The fronts are useable m/t sportsmans 26x8.5. The rears are toasted 295/50r15s. They are in the shed until I get lug nuts. In the middle of floor pans now, so not in a yank. Will probably get lug nuts next payday just to play with my new toy.