Looking for 70 z28 4spd

Norcal510

Dec 4, 2022
Hello.

I’m new to the forum and been looking for a 1970 z28 4spd car with original drivetrain. Would prefer a survivor or maybe a project that’s all there with original drivetrain. RS would be nice but not a must. I’m not picky about color choices.

Although the ultra nice cars are beautiful I get more excited with the survivor/barnfind cars. Maybe a car that’s been sitting in someone’s garage and they been consider selling. The vehicle would go to a good home where it would be enjoyed. In high school there was a guy with a 70 z28 and to this day I still think about that car.

Might consider a 71 z28 4spd too but my first choice is a 70. There’s a 71 z28 just posted a few days ago on here from NY for sale. That’s exactly what I’m looking for but wish it was a 70. Figured I would make a post and see what else is out there.

Thanks for your time.
Ij

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
Buy yourself a 71 then you don’t have to worry about high octane fuel with the 11:1 cr. A friend of mine owns a 70 RS 4 speed citrus green black interior. Yours for $125k USD. What’s your budge?

Last edited:

Norcal510

Dec 4, 2022
Buy yourself a 71 then you don’t have to worry about high octane fuel with the 11:1 cr. A friend of mine owns a 70 RS 4 speed citrus green black interior. Yours for $125k USD. What’s your budge?
Thanks for the reply. 125 is way more than I’d like to spend. There was a green one in the for sale section that’s exactly what I was looking for but by the time I reached out sale was pending.

COPO

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Sep 15, 1999
Ontario, Canada
Few things incorrect on the orange one, wrong year dash and door panels along with cig lighter. Yes sounds like the M22. why did they skip over the Norwood tag? The blue one, not worth commenting on.

Latest posts