looking for a couple of Lunati 6" LAD1 ProMod rods

Marv D

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Hurt the truck motor at the Tucson race and looking for 2 of the old style Lynati part # LAD1 rods. Thats the 655g ProMod 6" sbc rod. Lunati couldn't compete with the import junk so they discontinued them like 4-5 years ago and all that is going to be left is those that have had the same issue as me,,, have a few left from when they hurt a motor and couldn't find replacements.

??? Anybody???

vegas1974z28

Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jan 10, 2002
Las Vegas,NV
Marv D said:
Hurt the truck motor at the Tucson race and looking for 2 of the old style Lynati part # LAD1 rods. Thats the 655g ProMod 6" sbc rod. Lunati couldn't compete with the import junk so they discontinued them like 4-5 years ago and all that is going to be left is those that have had the same issue as me,,, have a few left from when they hurt a motor and couldn't find replacements.

??? Anybody???

I have 7 rods.....not the kind you need however...

Try pscaracing.com in the classified section those guys might have some.

Marv D

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Yeah came to my senses and ordered another set of Olivers. Hated to with the holidays knocking on the door, but comes a point of $600 for something like a compStar that wolud be 'ok' in 650 HP or add $600 and be sure the investiment in the Dartblock, crank and pistons is not compromised with someones elses take-offs. The ProMod was a great rod. Shame they couldn't compete with the import junk coming in.

Key there is, now I have 6 for sale LOL