Looking for a real good mechanic Ajax Ontario

Duanesmith

Aug 2, 2019
Wondering is someone fairly local to me (Ajax, ON) knows of a really good mechanic. I'm pretty picky. Car does not get driven in any other weather other than clear skies. Does not get left sitting outside. I would like a guy that really knows these older cars and I don't mind paying properly for the car to be taken care of and their experience. I would like the control arm bushings done (Upper and lower). Need the exhaust gasket replaced. Want the rear shackles replaced and bushings for the front of leaf spring. I have the parts. I have a great mechanic but he is real busy. I have been waiting 3 months already and no time line in sight yet. My car is in Pickering ON and I am trying to find someone within a half hour away. If any of you guys local to me can suggest someone that would be great. Thanks.

Patstuff28

Veteran Member
Aug 23, 2020
You might want to check the business directory in Old Autos. I have used a number of the vendors listed. There is a sample edition online you can look at.

Duanesmith

Aug 2, 2019
I was kind of hoping on getting first hand info from someone that has had work done and would recommend a shop or person.

Latest posts