Looking for bodyshop

Discussion in 'Body Restoration' started by negative camber, Jan 12, 2020.

1. flint9

flint9 Member

you have a shop in st louis? I might be needing some work on my car.

2. DrPepper

DrPepper Veteran Member

Yeah, lots of horror stories about guys taking their cars to a shop, only to have pushed into a back corner and not being worked on. Or the car is in the shop for years and then the work is crap.
    Be careful.

3. badazz81z28

badazz81z28 Veteran Member

Who can you trust these days??? Seriously... Seems every shop I have been to, there been some issue.

Some shops have long wait times too...

4. SPG

SPG Bumblebee Builder

I have a bunch of shops near me, they had super long wait times (stuff looked nice though)

Made me decide to just figure it out myself since my car isn't actually that bad in the grand scheme of things.

Lots of shady shops out there though, feels like it's always a gamble. Try finding one that doesn't do collision work as their primary income because yours will always be the side job no matter what.

5. ronzz572

ronzz572 Veteran Member Lifetime Gold Member

I realize your in Illinois, but I'm going to recommend Frank Arrone restoration in Homer city pa. He's been a professional restoration shop for years building top award winning restored cars for years. I have my 70 L78 camaro there now. Here are a couple pictures. They speak for themselves. IMG_0555.jpg IMG_0506(1).jpg IMG_0507.jpg

70lt1z28 likes this.