Looking for my old 73 TYPE LT.

Discussion in 'Camaros Wanted' started by Rich B., Feb 8, 2021.

1. Rich B.

Rich B. New Member

I bought a 73 TYPE LT new in May/June of 73 and would like to find it if it still exists. Bought in Louisville Ky. And traded in 1977 for a Dodge (needed a car for the family). I have the original window sticker and VIN. ViN is 1S87K3N175293. Can anyone help or give me other ways to locate. Thanks Rich B.

2. WILLIAM FLYNN

WILLIAM FLYNN Member

couldnt you car fax it? ,since you have the vin number.

3. 70lt1z28

70lt1z28 Veteran Member Gold Member

Probably have to hire a PI that specializes in this, and then no guarantee. They are out there and they can go to the police-title databases which mere mortals cannot. Since the girl got stalked and killed in CA in the 90's from the license plate number states have really cracked down on this. I think Car Fax doesn't go back that far. There is FB page for old car searches like this. Never heard of anyone having success with that, but you never know.

4. Rich B.

Rich B. New Member

Th
    Thanks but they don’t go back that far.

5. Rich B.

Rich B. New Member

Thank you, but I’m not sure the car would be worth the expense. It came into a Chevy dealership I was working at in 1979 and was starting to get rough even then. I would love to find if it even exists anymore but have to do so on the cheap.