LS2 and a six speed

Oct 9, 2017
ASE and summit had a seminar on LS swaps and Id' s gen 3 v gen 4 etc. I watched part 1 and downloaded a Pdf from the class... I thought it may help someone and tried to attach the file. I cant seem to attach a PDF... any suggestions its 49 pages

72BIGBLOCK

Veteran Member
Feb 2, 2008
SF
ASE and summit had a seminar on LS swaps and Id' s gen 3 v gen 4 etc. I watched part 1 and downloaded a Pdf from the class... I thought it may help someone and tried to attach the file. I cant seem to attach a PDF... any suggestions its 49 pages
Any luck posting this up ?
I’d be interested to see this if possible

Thanks

Oct 9, 2017
1670100823528.png

besserspat

Veteran Member
Jul 8, 2009
Montreal,Canada
Not to hijack the thread but what is the best Stand Alone computer /harness for the LS2 these days...

I have one that has less than 7k from a TBSS and im putting this in a Jeep. Id like the simplest, most easy to tune, Stand alone. No FI here just mostly stock.

Oct 9, 2017
UPDATE- After exhausting all internet searches I believe the car has an LS1 with ls6 heads. I still did not make the purchase so I am looking to you guys to help me make an offer. original deal was 6k . again 4th gen Camaro with ls1 and t56. the car is caged, on coil overs and has a 12 bolt Moser rear, he is a friend /co-worker so i dont want to cause any issues with a low ball.

Latest posts