M21RSZ28 still missing since March 2016

ronzz572

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 8, 2007
imperial pa
Moderators move this if you feel this in the wrong area. But the person im asking about always posts here, I know this has been discussed before. He's been missing here since March 2016. Anyone have any new news to share if he is still live and well. He always has the right answers here in this topic. Missing his posts and pictures.

ronzz572

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 8, 2007
imperial pa
I received a message from a member. He is live and well. That's good news. I'm keeping his reason for his leaving to myself. Its a good reason. I hope he changes his mind. And if a apology is in order I give you mine. Also correction Dec 2016 last seen here.

Last edited:

restore-z28

Veteran Member
Jul 4, 2010
Vancouver, BC
We need good resources and people to stay engaged in the hobby, both of these are hard to find. Glad to hear M21RSZ28 is doing well and perhaps one day will come back and share his knowledge. For me, I have made many new Camaro friends on this website.

70lt1z28

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 3, 1999
Beavercreek, Ohio, USA
Do miss his knowledge. Glad he is OK.

I think PB deleted all his photos. Maybe gone forever. I tried approaching the admins at PB to see if I could pay the 400 ransom they wanted on behalf of a member and they said no way. Only the owner can. You can still access low res versions via Google.

bkmont

Veteran Member
Nov 14, 2010
Pensacola, Florida
Yes, miss the detailed info that he has shared. I got nothing when doing a search on the site by using his username. Some good details even without pics.