"m4' Type Gun Websites

1981coupe400ci

Veteran Member
Dec 22, 2002
Oregon,IL
ar15.com (i'm bushmaster1 there)

really think about building one... you will learn the workings of it and its super simple.. i've built 4 .... the only special tools you REALLY need..are barrel blocks($15), GI barrel wrench($5) torque wrench (cheapy $15 one) and a set of punches ($10) as well as a vise($35).... and you are on your way

and the nice thing is you can build it how YOU want it...

the workings of an ar style rifle is stupid simple... thats why i love them so much...

BobB

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 10, 2000
USA
1BAD80,unless you dont live where your profile says,I think you will be SOL. CA dont go for those in the hands of their citizens.

1981coupe400ci

Veteran Member
Dec 22, 2002
Oregon,IL
BobB said:
1BAD80,unless you dont live where your profile says,I think you will be SOL. CA dont go for those in the hands of their citizens.

you can still have them(slightly modified) in CA... a permanantly attached magazine is one way to get around it...

BobB

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
May 10, 2000
USA
Not much of an M4gery with that. See that homo grip you have to use to put collapsible stock and flash suppressor on. If I lived there I would just get an M1A1.

Bondo79

Veteran Member
Oct 18, 2001
Merced, CA
In CA, I think you would be better off Getting a Kel-Tec SU-16, uses the same magazines as a AR-15, but it does not have a pistol grip so it is CA legal. I know they are selling a ton of them in my neck of the woods. They can be made to look cool with a compact forend and all the other black-rifle Barbie toys for boys accessories.