Macy's Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
I dunno about this one. Guy on a huge Lego float singing "shake your money maker" over and over, and over. Are Legos for kids or strippers?

scrapmetal

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Jul 5, 2007
Cleburne,Texas
I don't watch it anymore.When I was a kid it was a big thing but there are all kinds of inappropriate stuff .I was asked to haul the Generator for the new media and laughed!I don't haul pedophiles on ice and other feld entertainment stuff.Im home in Texas HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Last edited:

ULTM8Z

Veteran Member
May 19, 2000
Los Angeles
I'm old enough to remember when people laughed at and dismissed slippery slope arguments against normalization of deviancy...

And now here we are with unabashed pedophiles trying to get in on what's now considered socially acceptable... and not only are they not being forcefully rejected, but actively defended and promoted.

Zstar

Veteran Member
Mar 23, 2014
Ocala, Florida
The former Disney CEO got fired the other day for going to war with our Gov Desantis over
umm...similar issues. It seems his woke policies did not sit well with the board. Mr. Iger, the former CEO is again, the new CEO.

Rosster

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Mar 1, 2020
And especially parroting the mislabling of the “don’t say gay bill”. When the bill prevents any type of sexual discussion straight or gay. You’re right though I was stunned to see someone running a company be that stupid. Now they need to get rid of the president of the movie portion as she’s vowed to push lbgtq into every disney movie from here out. Shameful someone would sexualize a kids movie.

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
And Now they need to get rid of the president of the movie portion as she’s vowed to push lbgtq into every disney movie from here out. Shameful someone would sexualize a kids movie.
Sort of like many of the Hallmark Christmas movies coming out this year. My wife usually watches those silly movies non-stop but this year she's about fed up with it.

Zstar

Veteran Member
Mar 23, 2014
Ocala, Florida
And especially parroting the mislabling of the “don’t say gay bill”. When the bill prevents any type of sexual discussion straight or gay. You’re right though I was stunned to see someone running a company be that stupid. Now they need to get rid of the president of the movie portion as she’s vowed to push lbgtq into every disney movie from here out. Shameful someone would sexualize a kids movie.
I could not agree more! The article I read stated the same thing. She is reportedly soon to taking a "vacation". These woke folks think they are untouchable. Not so when Disney's stock is down 40% in the last year. That seems to cause big heads to roll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts