Magnesium Citrate

ChevyReb

Veteran Member
Lifetime Gold Member
Feb 4, 2003
SC
Lol the best damn thing about this experience (IF! You have a good hearted anesthesiologist is the Michael Jackson cocktail) she gives you right before you goes to wonderland. Last one I had was great, I told her I was paying a lot of money for that cocktail and I wanted to enjoy it for a minute before lights out and she gave it to me real s l o w. Now I know why Mikey liked it so much lol.

tom3

Veteran Member
Aug 1, 1999
ohio
I remember my first, had a adivan to calm me down. Then the good stuff. When I came to a nurse was beside me reading a book. She asked me how I felt, "never felt this good in my whole life." They really have some good stuff in those cronk hauses.

Lowend

Administrator. .a car, a man, a maraca.
Staff member
Lifetime Gold Member
Mar 25, 1999
San Jose, CA, USA
For the record, You can get magnesium citrate in pill form. You don’t have to drink it.
I actually take a small dose before bed every night, smaller amounts help with relaxing muscles

biker

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
Canada
For the record, You can get magnesium citrate in pill form. You don’t have to drink it.
I actually take a small dose before bed every night, smaller amounts help with relaxing muscles
Absolutely. You can get different forms. I pop a magnesium bisglycinate for sleep and muscle recovery every night. Excellent absorption and you can trust that your morning fart won't draw mud.

1980RS

Veteran Member
Jun 17, 2006
MN
I take 3 Magnesium Stearate pills a day, never have any problems, but one thing I noticed as I have had palpitations all my life they are gone now after taking this stuff. Ya the other Magnesium stuff will get your insides working right quick. Wife decided to have a colonoscopy on the 5th of July this year, so there will be a lot of fireworks here at the house on the 4th this year, LOL.

Lars_2Gen

Veteran Member
Dec 29, 2017
Fullerton, CA
No need for Magnesium Citrate... just grab yourself a bag of sugar free gummy bears. You only need about 10 or 15 of them, for a real surprise eat the whole bag! Around here they're called ouchie poopoo bears.

mrfleet12

Veteran Member
Aug 8, 2014
West of Chicago IL
Absolutely hilarious description👍
I'm scheduled for 7/21 for my second time. I didn't think a human could go that much in 24 hours, I was worried that I would damage the septic system😂